100% cpu usage

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by godreborn, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Johnton

Johnton Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 10, 2018
    Mexico
    There's nothing wrong with your Hardware.
    I've having the same issue since April's update.

Fucking hate it.

Now, do not tell me that you're using HP devices...

By the way, we're not the only ones having these issues.

godreborn likes this.
  2. VzUh

VzUh you are now reading my custom title

Feb 5, 2017
    Spain
    inside me
    and I'm writing this from a xubuntu on a celeron 2.0GHz monocore, and before that i ran a lot of other operative systems, including a windows 10 on a ryzen for example. For some seconds to a minute, depending on the hardware, the cpu will saturate because the system still booting. and that's universal. the fact that you see the gui don't mean all is acually loaded, give it a few moments before panicking lol

godreborn likes this.
  3. godreborn
    OP

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    yeah, cpu usage still looks good. I wanted to be sure before I send the original computer back. that one had major slowdown especially on the internet. cpu usage on that one was always around 100%. I had the isp guy out to look at my modem since I thought that was the problem. he swapped it out and said everything looked good. however, he saw that 100% cpu usage thing after I mentioned to him. he believed that was causing the slowdown on the internet. that's the reason I returned it. dell sent me one back that was better. :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice