Are there ever ever going to be any good 3D games on vita anymore?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by ASPWLF, Apr 9, 2018.

1. ASPWLF
    OP

ASPWLF Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Is there ever going to be any good games anymore like u know when they released killzone and uncharted them games? All there is now is rubbish 2d or flat games wind I hate and no 3D games FFS? They could at least let non devs make there game if there not going to now stupid Sony.
    .”...

Voxel likes this.
  2. DKB

DKB what

GBAtemp Patron
    DKB is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    Well there's RPGs and stuff but like..big companies don't give a fuck about the Vita anymore. lol

CallmeBerto likes this.
  3. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    On the Vita, there are a handfull of good games... Most of the games are Anime-related-junk (I do like Anime, don't get me wrong).

Good 3D games? Where? On the Vita? Really?

All the good games I play on my Vita are from Indie Developers, and none of them are 3D.

Now, considering that, the lame brand owner screwed it huge on the American/European market, no real good games are coming to Vita platform. Maybe on Japan, but that's another story.

4. ASPWLF
    OP

ASPWLF Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2017
    United Kingdom

GOOD 3D GAMES.?.... killzone ,,,,Uncharted ,, uh ..... assassins creed ,,, yeah them games good games I absolutely hate anime 2d or rpgs lol

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

HUH well then why the hell cant Sony give the option for people to make own games like in unreal ( WITH NO LICENSE) I mean if there not making damn games at least let people with no license for free make there own

5. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    The Vita is dead. The 3DS killed it. Deal with it.

6. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    It's way better to play them on a PS3/4, on the Vita they are complete junk.

Actually, Sony killed it. With all that wrong decisions over the platform, the ridiculously increased prices of a microSD card disguised as an own branded one, all those junk games not worth to be played, the VitaTV as a separate concept of the Vita handheld, and all their greed.

7. ASPWLF
    OP

ASPWLF Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Of course there better on ps3......but don’t forget.. the ps vita is for portable gaming .... and the ps3 ain’t that’s the reason I even bought it as it was meant to have ps3 like games on there wich like killzone was

And yeah if Sony killed it they should let anyone make games for it for free no license

8. Nisem0n0

Nisem0n0 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2017
    United States
    Well if you bought the vita recently you should've known what the library is, its like common knowledge at this point the vita was a flop and there are like no big devs working with it. A lot of the indie games on it are because they're the only ones that actually care about it anymore aside from Japan. I literally bought a vita myself solely to play Persona 4 golden on the go and apart from that I only have a handful of games.

9. vlvt_

vlvt_ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 11, 2018
    Singapore
    Doubt there'll be any more "major AAA" type of games for now. Theres a higher chance of indie games and maybe some watered down ports of ps4/xbox games.

10. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I would recommend Lumo just to be difficult (it's an isometric 80's-style 3d game), but the vita version is full of game-breaking bugs, sadly.

11. B4rtj4h

B4rtj4h Gaming addict #2 and some

Apr 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Bikini Bottom
    Resistance is actually pretty nice :).

12. Condarkness_XY

Condarkness_XY Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    We were asking this question a while back as in a few years ago. Sony certainly does not want traction in the US, but it seems fine in Japan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice