[Citra] Dragon Ball Fusions (v2.2.0) (Europe) Cheat Table

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Lucky Cross, Jun 14, 2018.

1. BlackSKirito

BlackSKirito Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    Your welcome. Oh and if you have a decent laptop/PC and want to play SMT:Liberation then u can always go for emulator. Bluestack or Nox both fine. Just need a googleplay account

2. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    You're* I'll give those two a try. Thanks again.

3. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    How's the CT progress, mate ?

4. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    A bit slow, but moving. The most important thing is that it hasn't stopped.

5. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    Good things to know. Can't wait for the CT. Oh and when you finish the CT. Make a new post in 3DS_ Rom hacking,translation and ultilities. Cheat + save editor often post in there. I see many people ask for DB fusion save editor =))

Lucky Cross likes this.
  6. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    More codes have been added to the first post.
    Oh? Hmm... I'll check it out later. Thanks for the info.

7. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    How 's the CT progress mate,any new cheat?

8. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    Too slow for my liking. Real life is really taking its toll.

For example:
    I'm working all kinds of manual labor jobs just to feed myself,
    (e.g. cutting grass, chopping wood, digging trenches, all kinds of construction work)
    and when I'm done for the day, I just flop on the bed and sleep the moment my head touches the pillow.

The fact that I've been looking for a proper job for months without any luck isn't helping, either.

Sadly, not many new codes were made. Two more days and it will be a month since I started working on it.
    Many things still need to be done. When it comes to cheats...this game is huge.

9. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    I am deeply sorry, mate. Didn't know real life is that harsh on you. Here hoping you will find a job in IT business. I think you can try to go to some emulator site and see if they recruit any position. They get paid. (For ex: Cemu. RPCS3. Citra also has a patreon site so worth a try)
    And if you can, can you release the beta for the CT?( current cheat or just 2 or 3 cheat) Some people just need that exp cheat + unlock all char + energies
    And good luck. I think you will be able to find a job in IT business. Juat keep trying man

Lucky Cross likes this.
  10. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    Thank you for your understanding.
    I hope you can imagine how it's like working under the scorching summer sun 8-12 hours a day, for a measly 30 KM (15 Euro).

I can. However, the problem with that are leechers.
    Which is why I now make it a rule to share cheat tables only after I myself have made a showcase video about it.

The 'Have all Characters' cheat is useless without the accompanying 'Character Special Move Mod' cheat, since, when you use it,
    all of the characters that you got via the cheat won't have any Special Moves. (They can still learn them after battle, so that helps.)

The EXP cheat isn't a single universal address. Every (set of) battle(s) in the game has its own set of EXP addresses (Melee+Reserve Character).
    Some battles even have 7 (seven) sets of such addresses.

I don't know. I'll have to think about it.

11. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    Yeah.I understand. i will probably wait for you to release it,don't want to make you tired than u already are

12. MrSwagEnder

MrSwagEnder Newbie

Newcomer
    Yesterday
    Brazil
    If I give you my save, can you put the cheat to unlock all the characters and trainings?

13. Lucky Cross
    OP

Lucky Cross Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2015
    You mean, modify your save file? Easily. However, which region and version is it in (e.g. Europe | v2.2.0)?
    I just hope you realize that if you use the 'Have all character' code, the characters you unlocked via the code won't have any Special Moves.

Just read my reply to BlackSKirito above.

Last edited by Lucky Cross, Jul 17, 2018 at 8:54 PM
  14. BlackSKirito

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2017
    I am waiting for BOTH his DBSuper CT + SMT Mobile game( the Facebook guy is ttrolling so hard it's become annoying ). As painful as it can be, however, our best choice is to wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice