Citra - Unofficial \ Chinese builds discussion

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by masaki88, Jun 23, 2016.

1. JPXZ

JPXZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2017
    Brazil
    Hmmm and just click that you will redirect yourself ah another page to be able to download more this bluids are outdated ah a lot of time my friend recommend those of our friend valentinvanelsland are always updated follow this vide here for you to use the tool that he created to be able to download Citra Hacked him with lots of facilities etc etc ........

xmeee978 and seam like this.
  2. Hottie

Hottie Member

Newcomer
    Apr 4, 2013
    Brazil
    it depends on your cpu, if amd either ryzen or bulldozer, if older like phenom choose generic
    if intel, either it's a match for your processor codename (just google your processor codename)
    or you can look at the intel codename list:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_Core
    anything newer than your processor won't work.

gcc or llvm doesn't matter, choose gcc if in doubt.

since the website is in chinese, look for the first orange box, there's 2 blue boxes next to it, click on the last one.

Last edited by Hottie, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Lunos

Lunos GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    Hottie already answered your other questions, so I guess I'll answer this one because no one else did.
    Normally, unofficial builds like Valentin's perform slightly better than the official ones (I get 2 to 4 FPS more in Pokémon Omega Ruby, for example) and they usually have less input lag too. I don't personally care about that, but I suppose that for those who play games where rhythm is a key factor, that's a good advantage too.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there's also another "advantage" to Valentin's builds specifically. More like an advantage per se, it's just a feature that I personally really like which is a new screens size preset (View > Screen Layout > Medium Screen).
    It's smaller than the Larger Screen preset but definitely bigger than the Default Preset. It looks awesome in Fullscreen.

Last edited by Lunos, Jun 14, 2018
    JPXZ likes this.
  4. Kaito9x

Kaito9x Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2017
    Vietnam
  5. Drymay

Drymay Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    Brazil
    Sorocaba, sp
    MHXX on Citra valentinvanelslande build
    My custom Layout config qt-config.ini
    I'm playing in 4k, I think to play in another resolution would be same thing just to change to which you want.
    such as changing 3840x2160 by 1920x1080. and 460x360 by 230x180
    layout_option=4
    swap_screen=true
    custom_layout=true
    custom_top_left=0
    custom_top_top=0
    custom_top_right=3840
    custom_top_bottom=2160
    custom_bottom_left=1
    custom_bottom_top=1
    custom_bottom_right=460
    custom_bottom_bottom=360
    factor_3d=60
    toggle_3d=false
    better to play MHXX..
    Citra Screenshot 2018.06.17 - 20.09.36.09.jpg Citra Screenshot 2018.06.17 - 20.09.53.85.jpg Citra Screenshot 2018.06.17 - 20.11.37.81.jpg Citra Screenshot 2018.06.17 - 20.23.42.95.jpg

Last edited by Drymay, Jul 1, 2018
  6. MiseryXYZ

MiseryXYZ Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2016
    United States
    Does a citra build exist, which includes gateshark codes compatibility?

I found a custoum build http://github.com/makotech222/citra/releases but it doesn’t work with the desired code. Furthermore I rad somewhere that citra uses diffrent memory adresses? How can I convert 3ds codes to citra codes?

JPXZ and xmeee978 like this.
  7. hecta

hecta Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2017
    United Kingdom
    So how is everyone able to play Hyrule Warriors perfectly but for me it just crashes when I press A on this part (I'm using the latest valentin's build)

[​IMG]

My specs in case that matters:

Windows 10 64-bit
    i7 3770 3.40Ghz
    GTX 950 2GB vram
    12 GB RAM DDR3

JPXZ likes this.
  8. valentinvanelslande

valentinvanelslande GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2017
    Mexico
    Cancún
    enable new mode

Drymay, xmeee978 and hecta like this.
  9. JPXZ

JPXZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2017
    Brazil
    xmeee978 likes this.
  10. Shinox

Shinox Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2016
    @Drymay can you make a layout for bottom right , bottom middle , and bottom left

Drymay and JPXZ like this.
  11. PeterGoh

PeterGoh Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 20, 2018
    Taiwan
    so stella glow is fully playable now? great. but seems too fast out of battle and during battle a bit laggy.

does anyone have a cheat hack for stella glow that force any characters join party without only just using them for 1-2 chapters only? mainly want hilda and giselle only. or maybe using cheat engine or even hex edit to get these 2 char into party right from the beginning of the game?

JPXZ likes this.
  12. Drymay

Drymay Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    Brazil
    Sorocaba, sp
    sorry, but I did not understand how you want, the same scheme only on a different side?

13. JPXZ

JPXZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2017
    Brazil
  14. Shinox

Shinox Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2016
    Yes i meant the second screen on 3DS , the small one . can you please make a bottom right , bottom middle , and bottom left or even top right versions instead of the top left one you posted , it kinda hides most games menus and i like to have options for doing that
    i wish any citra dev make that optional in Citra options instead of editing ini file all the time

Last edited by Shinox, Jun 22, 2018
    Drymay likes this.
  15. Drymay

Drymay Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 26, 2017
    Brazil
    Sorocaba, sp
    I understand, it is really difficult to keep changing by editing the file ini, I will do what I can do, but as you said it would be very good if citra itself had this option.

16. joshuacode751

joshuacode751 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2018
    Philippines
    Is there a way to play Rhythm Paradise Megamix? I heard that we need AAC support to get into the first level.

17. joshuacode751
    This message by joshuacode751 has been removed from public view by linuxares, Jun 23, 2018, Reason: Removed the double post.
    Jun 23, 2018
  18. PeterGoh
    This message by PeterGoh has been removed from public view by WeedZ, Jun 24, 2018, Reason: Begging.
    Jun 23, 2018
  19. gaberilde

gaberilde Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2016
    I dont think this is supposed to happen...

xmeee978 likes this.
  20. JPXZ

JPXZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 18, 2017
    Brazil
  21. SmileGates

SmileGates Member

Newcomer
    Mar 20, 2017
    United States
    btw why no new sickc build? it's already like..1 month or something?

22. Lunos

Lunos GBAtemp Regular

Dec 26, 2010
    Uruguay
    Montevideo
    Nope, there hasn't been a new build, and it's almost been 1 month and half actually.
    It can't be helped, maybe he has other matters to focus on.

23. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jul 14, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Where I Am!
    If only they was some think in the Game ID are Code between New 3ds Games and Old, Maybe the Top Guys from Github could do some think to make a Auto Switch with the Games Id are Code within the Games as a Temp Solution ?, So it will auto work with new 3ds Games and Old as well as fixing both New/Old Home Menus.

Between the fix code and old home menu fix.
    http://github.com/Jhon591/citra-1/commit/017fd79f01965e865a3ec9f8aa1176284c45db85

Kind of like if Old Game ID then 5/system_mode/FCRAM_SIZE , If new Game ID then 6/7/FCRAM_N3DS_SIZE

Just came to Mind, Anyone from GitHib Citra Workers have any ideas on this..

xmeee978 and JPXZ like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice