h-encore hack for PlayStation Vita 3.65 - 3.68 released by TheFloW

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Chary, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    ultimatepump likes this.
  2. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    oh nice! So someone actually used this method and it worked, first time around and without issue??

3. ben-v

ben-v Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2017
    France
    in the infinite universe
    Thanks for the post about auto-h-encore but when I define the qcma location and write my AID, the start button does not enable.
    Anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Edit: forget it, I got an answer on the other thread and install it without any problem on a vita slim

Last edited by ben-v, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Sheimi

Sheimi A cute Vixen!

Oct 22, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, no issue at all. Copied to my Ps Vita TV with no problem. I used auto.h-encore_v0.1.1

5. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    Very cool! May give this a shot myself! Thanks so much for confirming! Wish me luck!

6. Dankmemes420

Dankmemes420 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2016
    Canada
    Does no one know why enso wont install? I'm on 3.65 henkakued with h-encore, enso runs fine says it was successful and then on reboot henkaku needs to be installed again....

7. xXxSwagnemitexXx

xXxSwagnemitexXx meme machine

Dec 7, 2016
    United Kingdom
    New Donk City
  8. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    Off topic, but how do we get Adrenaline on here now? What is the best method to do so, with 3.68 with h-encore just freshly installed.

Thanks! =D

9. ultimatepump

ultimatepump Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2004
    I'm gonna try this auto tool. Any of you have success in getting sd2vita work and not give corruption errors when opening anything? Please explain....

I put the ux0 on the sd card and still no go. Shows the 29gb in storage but can't open vitashell or homebrew browser or h-encore either unless I reset the taihen config and then I'm right back at the beginning

10. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Legendary Shinobi

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Hamburg
    use this

http://github.com/CelesteBlue-dev/PSVita-StorageMgr/releases

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the gamesd.skprx is not compatible with h-encore. this plugin is automatic and replaces the old one

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

can i transfer nonpdrm games via USB? or do i have to use sh....y FTP?

11. ultimatepump

ultimatepump Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2004

Man... now what do I do if gamesd.skprx isn't supported?

12. Priestiality

Priestiality Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2018
    United States
    Assuming you have access to the folder yes. VitaShell USB connection seems kinda finicky about picking between uma and ux sometimes in my experience, even if inside that folder when starting USB. If using SD2Vita as ux0 I think the fastest way is just to write to the card directly using a MicroSD reader. You may need to refresh LiveArea in VitaShell if it doesn't do it automatically for the external card reader method.

13. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    http://vita.cfw.guide/more/adrenaline/

14. yeshuachrist

yeshuachrist GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    I'm using gamesd.skprx, it works fine the version 1.3, on 3.68. (I only used sandisk 128gig so far, but this time, i got a PNY 64 gig for h-encore on the pstv).

Couldn't get "themes" to work from nonpdrm, just copy pasting to the "bgdl" folder, think thats what its called.

(Talisman game for vita nonpdrm, did not work) (this game worked on 3.65 henkaku enso, maybe because it doesn't need a work.bin file or something to work)

"Day D Tower Rush worked", so the h-encore is working find. Just haven't added much games, because, not sure if I should buy a psn gift card for something I missed, or wait for it :), super robot wars x full english = use google, ugh, for a good price on play-asia.

Last edited by yeshuachrist, Jul 2, 2018
    Sora Takihawa likes this.
  15. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Legendary Shinobi

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Hamburg
    solved it i copied my ux0 (sony memcard) to pc ..formatted my microsd.. copied the ux0 folder to it....i have a app folder on sd i copied the games on it... worked

Priestiality likes this.
  16. cowboy619

cowboy619 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 22, 2014
    Cape Town, Western Cape
    Hi guys. Quick question. Do I still need the memory card after I've done the hack cos I am using a sd2vita card. Thinking of using my memory card on my friends psv who doesn't have a memory card

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

17. Alex4nder001

Alex4nder001 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Don’t link directly to Sony’s servers for the demo .pkg file. Soon Sony will pull it from their servers and patch it as soon as they hear about this exploit, and then we have to wait 10 years for another exploit.
    A better option would be to host the .pkg file on Mediafire/Google drive

18. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    Question... h-encore came out to 243mb once compiled and ready to be transferred to my Vita, but if I go into Content Manager and check its size, once installed, it is now reading 266mb. Not a big deal, but curious if the size discrepancy is normal and if you guys are seeing the same thing on your end? I swear it read 243mb at once point, but now 266mb. Where did the other 23mb of bloat come from? Apologies for likely a silly question, but I just want to make sure everything is ok and nothing has gone amiss, or will go amiss if the size is off. Thanks.

19. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    Probably nothing to worry about, but speaking of file sizes that reminds me:

This post here details how to shrink the h-encore size down to 19MB-35MB (by removing unneeded game assets)
    http://www.reddit.com/r/vitahacks/comments/8vlp9h/hencore_from_261mb_to_35mb/

20. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    That is awesome, but I used auto h-encore and with everything already on my Vita, I don't want to have to do it all again manually, in order to shed those files to save space... unless of course, I can do it after it is already installed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice