h-encore hack for PlayStation Vita 3.65 - 3.68 released by TheFloW

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Chary, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Madridi

Madridi Card Collector

May 9, 2008
    Qatar
    Doha
    You can, through vitashell

AndrewH likes this.
  2. AndrewH

AndrewH Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2017
    Canada
    Hmmm, must admit, I am pretty ignorant when it comes to this stuff, as I only just did it today. I will look and see if I can figure it out. I just hope I don't ruin a good thing, as everything is working perfectly right now!

Thanks for the confirming tip though!

Madridi likes this.
  3. nodnyl10

nodnyl10 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2008
    Soooooo we can play 3.67 FW games with these or not?

4. KentaZX

KentaZX GBAtemp Regular

Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    So I tried mounting a usb stick to my psTV and it worked.

Now I'm trying to see if I can transfer my purchased downloads from my OLED PsVita (using QCMA to transfer them to my computer) to the mounted usb storage on my hacked PSTV. Is this possible?

5. ManitoCC

ManitoCC Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Hi there, i sucessfully installed 3.65 h-hencore in my phat vita and its working fine, now all i need is a sd2vita to fully enjoy my vita again.

After the installation process i´ve got a question, can we delete the h-encore bubble/266mb file, enso bubble from the live area?
    Or its needed to be always on vita memory?

And how about the folders that were created in my pc, the "PSV Packages", "PSV Updates" "PS Vita" that are on my documents folder, can we delete them?

Thanks

Last edited by ManitoCC, Jul 3, 2018
  6. kllr007

kllr007 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 12, 2018
    Slovakia
    It worked. Now I have OLED model up and running.
    I ordered SD2Vita is there any simple steps to get it working without any data loss ?

7. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

GBAtemp Patron
    VashTS is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    i think i get it now -

for those of us on Henkaku Enso 3.65 already just stay put.

if you are on 3.61-3.63, go to 3.65

if you are on 3.67, just go to 3.68 and use h-encore.

correct me if im wrong

8. Alex4nder001

Alex4nder001 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Wait, didn't The Flow say in a certain tweet that he was running Enso on a 3.68 or 3.17 Vita? Can't find the source

9. 8BitWonder

8BitWonder Small Homebrew Dev

Jan 23, 2016
    United States
    47 4F 54 20 45 45 4D
    No, he made it apparent that Enso would not come to higher firms (unless a new bootloader vuln is found)
    http://twitter.com/theflow0/status/973325273746890752?s=21

Last edited by 8BitWonder, Jul 3, 2018
  10. Alex4nder001

Jul 28, 2017
    United Kingdom
    What happens if you do this on a 3.60 Vita? What if you do it on a 3.60 Vita with Enso installed? Will it Brick?

11. Wasiu

Wasiu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nigeria
    Can someone please send me the link to download auto h-encore

12. Alex4nder001

Jul 28, 2017
    United Kingdom
  13. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Despite you being on 3.65 and being able to run enso, i would not delete the h-encore or enso bubbles from the live area. Also Those folders are needed on your pc for qcma so don't delete those either.

14. NiMR0D9TIN85

NiMR0D9TIN85 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2014
    Saudi Arabia
    Saudi Arabia
    Hi sorry to ask again, I am already on 3.65 Enso do I need to update to H-Encore? and how can I Uninstall the 3.65 Enso so I can Install only the OFW 3.65? or If I uninstall 3.65 Enso will it revert automatically to OFW 3.65 or do I need to Install it again? Thanks

15. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    You are just fine where you are at. If i recall correctly this new method is for people who were between firmwares 3.61 to 3.65 and it sounds like you upgraded from 3.60 enso to 3.65 enso.

16. Blasingame

Blasingame Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2009
    United States
    Is there an installer for Mac users?

17. Wasiu

Wasiu Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nigeria
    Can someone tell me how to get through this
    I’m trying to install the auto h-encore but get stuck in stage browse then select the ps vita directory on your computer and press ok pls how can I get this done

18. AmyGrrl

AmyGrrl Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2008
    Canada
    I'm so torn on what to do. Both my Vita and PSTV are on Henkaku Enso 3.65. I kind of want to upgrade to 3.68 OFW then install this new hack so that I can have full access to the system again. Run newer games from the store without having to patch them and stuff. Can use cleaner dumps. Then on the other hand I don't want to loose access to Enso. Too bad there isn't a way to upgrade and keep Enso. I think I will wait a week or two before I do anything to my systems. Since is this a new release. I want to wait for all the kinks to get worked out before messing around.

Last edited by AmyGrrl, Jul 3, 2018
  19. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Losing access to enso is not too big of a deal when upgrading to 3.68. it only takes a couple of seconds to get into henkaku unlike back in the day when people had to use the offline installer with the email app which would always crash a couple of times before getting into henkaku. Also on ps vita you can just put the system in sleep mode so you will always have henkaku on without having to re-enter it. Don't know if pstv has a sleep mode so i can't comment on that.

If anything i'd say the main issue would be if you fully turn off the ps vita and turn it back on again, you have to setup any custom themes you had on it previously.

Last edited by cvskid, Jul 3, 2018
  20. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Legendary Shinobi

Oct 11, 2015
    Germany
    Hamburg
    nope.. if you reboot the vita and setup custom theme before..it will be standard again...reinstall henkaku exit the app swipe to next page.... your theme is active again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice