RELEASE HACDN v3 - Safely download your Switch eShop purchases on your PC

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by SimonMKWii, May 16, 2018.

?
  1. Super Mario Odyssey

27.0%
  2. The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

73.0%
  1. SimonMKWii
    OP

SimonMKWii GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2017
    Australia
    Melbourne, Victoria
    This was made way after Rei's... that's old news.
    It's just an alternative.
    Mine, for example, neatly organises the games into TID-named folders and displays download progress, while Rei's doesn't.
    Rei's, for example, downloads system applets and has NXCrypt integration (no need for hactool), while mine doesn't.
    -
    By the way @Reisyukaku, I didn't make this to throw shade at you at all, I like your tool a lot!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

(The prototype version of HACDN totally didn't use your C# code converted to VB... no, totally not...)

2. Dudamax

Dudamax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    United States
    I still get the message that it needs the console cert, hactool, and a filled keys.txt. I have all of those files in my folder even hactools with the dlls. But I have been using the keys.txt from op's old releases since i couldnt find a new one, what am i wrong?

3. SimonMKWii
    OP

SimonMKWii GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2017
    Australia
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Is the cert named "nx_tls_client_cert.pfx"?

4. Dudamax

Dudamax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    United States
  5. aslk

aslk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2013
    Canada
    [​IMG]

am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by aslk, May 17, 2018
  6. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Jul 28, 2015
    Turkey
    Maybe microsoft net framework or other tools like that is missing. Try to download and install

7. aslk

aslk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2013
    Canada
    I just installed the latest .net framework, took my rawnand, made another prodinfo, made another cert.pfx, tried it again and got the same error

8. FinalFortune_

FinalFortune_ Member

Newcomer
    Apr 30, 2018
    Canada
    Noob here, don't even have a switch yet (but looking at getting one.)

So... Sorry if this is a bad question, but how do you install the "backup" on your switch?

Also, the question I'm about to ask is 100% for research purposes (I have no intention of pirating any switch games) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can this be used for piracy?

Edit: Nevermind, read the last post on this, but in theroy someone who somehow had all the title keys could download any switch game?

Last edited by FinalFortune_, May 17, 2018
  9. SimonMKWii
    OP

SimonMKWii GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2017
    Australia
    Melbourne, Victoria
    Yes, the formatting is completely wrong.
    You need either these keys, formatted exactly as shown:
    key_area_key_application_00 = EF97...
    key_area_key_application_01 = CDED...
    key_area_key_application_02 = 7571...
    key_area_key_application_03 = F428...
    key_area_key_application_04 = 7988...
    header_key = AEAA...

Or these keys:
    header_key = AEAA...
    master_key_00 = C2CA...
    master_key_01 = 54E1...
    master_key_02 = 4F6B...
    master_key_03 = 84E0...
    master_key_04 = CFA2...
    aes_kek_generation_source = 4D87...
    aes_key_generation_source = 8961...
    key_area_key_application_source = 7F59...

TiMeBoMb4u2 likes this.
  10. GerbilSoft

GerbilSoft GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2012
    United States
    The program clearly started and is running in that screenshot. Why would you assume the .NET Framework is missing if the program is running?

11. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Jul 28, 2015
    Turkey
    idk :lol:

12. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

Jun 3, 2013
    United States
    Doomed Island
    I actually liked VB on visual studio but whatever...

Can you use this to download updates for a Zelda cartridge that I own and is there anyway to inject in the console with fw 3.02?

13. Dudamax

Dudamax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    United States
    Can someone give me the "template" version of the correct keys.txt?

14. Dudamax

Dudamax Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2017
    United States
    For anyone who is capable of downloading from hacdn, can you please explain everything you did to get it working (including avoiding "require console cert, hactool, filled keys")

15. TiMeBoMb4u2

TiMeBoMb4u2 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 25, 2008
    United States
    As @SimonMKWii said, your formatting is incorrect.
    Also, you must replace the "##" with actual numbers.

@SimonMKWii has posted a template multiple times.
    However, he can't post the full key values here, per forum rules.
    With that said, a completely overkill template would look similar to the following code-wrap.

NOTES...
    1. Replace the "X"s with the correct keys.
    2. If @SimonMKWii's tool doesn't account for extra whitespace, you will need to remove the extra spaces between the key name and the equal sign ("=").
    3. There are way more keys listed here than are needed. Feel free to remove the unnecessary entries.
    Code:
    master_key_00                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    master_key_01                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    master_key_02                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    master_key_03                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    master_key_04                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    master_key_seed                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    masterkey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package1_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package1_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package1_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package1_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package1_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_00                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_01                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_02                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_03                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_04                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    package2_key_source                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    titlekek_source                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    aes_kek_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    aes_key_generation_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_source                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_source                       = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_source                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    header_kek_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    header_key_source                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sd_card_kek_source                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sd_card_save_key_source                         = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sd_card_nca_key_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_seed_00                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_seed_01                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_seed_02                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_seed_03                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_seed_04                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    normalseed_dev_00                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    normalseed_dev_01                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    normalseed_dev_02                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    devicekey_seed                                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    devicekey_4x_seed                               = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    keyblob_mac_seed                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    dev_master_key_seed                             = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev0_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev0_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev0_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev1_00                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev1_01                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    simpleseed_dev1_02                              = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    dev_package1_key_seed                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    dev_per_console_key_seed                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    capsrv_hmac_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    header_key                                      = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sd_card_save_key                                = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    sd_card_nca_key                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_00                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_01                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_02                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_03                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_application_04                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_00                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_01                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_02                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_03                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_ocean_04                           = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_00                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_01                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_02                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_03                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    key_area_key_system_04                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    rsa_oaep_kek_generation_source                  = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    eticket_rsa_kek_source                          = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    eticket_rsa_kekek_source                        = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    eticket_rsa_kek                                 = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ssl_aes_key_x                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ssl_rsa_key_y                                   = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ssl_rsa_kek                                     = XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

16. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Jul 28, 2015
    Turkey
    If we want to download update from title keys site (0x800 offsets) we need to download that? I mean iirc someone said you only need game title, it will download update too.

17. SimonMKWii
    OP

SimonMKWii GBAtemp Fan

Nov 18, 2017
    Australia
    Melbourne, Victoria
    No, you need to download them separately.
    When you input an update title ID, it will allow you to input a version too.

TR_mahmutpek likes this.
  18. TR_mahmutpek

TR_mahmutpek medic

Jul 28, 2015
    Turkey
    Thx!

19. aslk

aslk Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2013
    Canada
    problem solved. the cert was just broken at the last step. Here's the proper .bat script for certnxtraction

openssl x509 -inform DER -in clcert.der -outform PEM -out clcert.pem
    openssl rsa -inform DER -in privkey.der -outform PEM -out privkey.pem
    copy /b clcert.pem + privkey.pem nx_tls_client_cert.pem
    openssl pkcs12 -export -in nx_tls_client_cert.pem -out nx_tls_client_cert.pfx -passout pass:switch
    md Out
    move nx_tls_client_cert.pfx Out/nx_tls_client_cert.pfx

thx, simon

20. Znuf

Znuf Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2017
    Switzerland
    I have MK8 on the shop but not installed. I can't because i dont want upgrade.
    With this tool i could inject MK8 on my switch or it's not usefull for now ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice