Is there any SX Pro reseller support shipping on 15th June?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Amabo, Jun 12, 2018.

1. eureca

eureca GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2008
    United States
    ModChipsDirect. Yea it looks like you are possibly in the 2nd batch. My status says Status: SX PRO Batch #1 Orders. I think I just barely made it cut ordering on the 28th of may. It will probably take a while to ship to me in California if it is coming from Michigan.

2. scottgl

scottgl Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    When can I get access to buy and download SX OS? I have no desire to wait for the thing to ship when I can start playing games much sooner with SX OS

3. coppertj

coppertj Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 26, 2017
    United States
    I've heard that SX OS is being released tomorrow to download with sx pro being shipped out. But then again I've seen people say different things like "were probably not getting the download until all early birds/first batchers get their sx pros" either way we'll find out tomorrow. IMO if there's this much speculation of whether or not it's going to be released tomorrow, it's most likely not coming out exactly tomorrow. However, id love to be wrong and everything comes out tomorrow and everyone lives happily ever after.

Last edited by coppertj, Jun 14, 2018
    scottgl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice