Question NAND Backup and Devmenu - Delete any Logs of using?

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by andre1891, Jul 12, 2018.

1. andre1891
    OP

andre1891 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Dear Users,
    I have an Question, never found anything related to it.
    I have a Switch for offline usage and SX OS is installed (Full NAND Backup still created)
    Now im Planing to use Devmenu (NSP Installing)
    When I planned in the future to going Online with the Switch and Restore the NAND Backup before that, does it "delete" anything regaring the usage of Devmenu/NSP?
    Does it Restore Save Files AS well?

Thanks.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    We don't know. Theoretically it should, but we have no evidence that Nintendo can or can't detect you ran DevMenu if you restore a NAND backup that was made prior to using DevMenu. You can try and just keep in touch with us if and when you get banned. I can bet you are not the only one testing to see if that is safe or not.

3. l915205

l915205 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2018
    Croatia
    Please stop spreading FUD. Unless DevMenu burns efuses (and it does not) Nintendo have no means of detecting what you have done offline with your Switch before full NAND restore.
    It is not rocket science.

Last edited by l915205, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    ? People have been banned for having their consoles fully offline and clearing error logs. If you know where else that type of data is stored, please share it with the rest of the class.

5. HoracioTpm

HoracioTpm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2018
    Mexico
    Clearing logs its different from full nand restore.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice