Never had a girlfriend because I'm EXTREMLY shy lol

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Aldoria, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    That makes alot of sense actually. I dont have much of an ego cept when im trollin. I suppose i could come off alittle conceded lol. I remember when i was shy. Perhaps there was a bit of mystery to my shyness that made the ladies want to see whats there.

Quantumcat likes this.
  2. leafeon34

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    Greece
    Elysium
    So you don't like the idiots who act like teenagers. Would you prefer to date a gentleman (I'm thinking of a salesman who radiates a calm, collected confidence) or a man who is a little bit shy?

EDIT: I'm thinking that a guy who's a bit shy might might come off as cute but isn't the type of guy girls would like to date.

Last edited by leafeon34, Jul 3, 2018
  3. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

GBAtemp Patron
    Quantumcat is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    The sweet, shy guy. Don't like it if I get the feeling that someone is thinking something they're not expressing. Prefer honesty over polish.

Last edited by Quantumcat, Jul 3, 2018
  4. DeoNaught

DeoNaught I break all the warranties

Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    Constant Fear
    Did we just figure out women!?!?!
    Cause fuckin same lmao...

truth be told,k
    Shy guy you say
    like this?

5. brunocar

brunocar GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 14, 2017
    Argentina
    word of advice from personal experience, at this stage in your life, just wait for it to happen, i dont mean a girl has to come to you, rather, wait for the right person, its pointless going around to see if you click with someone

6. MaximumXPOWER

MaximumXPOWER Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2012
    Whatever you do don't "settle" for someone because you feel like it's your only chance. It's absolutely not. I settled and realized all my good chances materialized after I was a little older. Your love life is and should be shit at your age. Focus on school and CONFIDENCE!!!!! This is what you'll need when you do run across the girl of your dreams.

7. xpoverzion
    This message by xpoverzion has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jul 3, 2018, Reason: Alright then, bit less chauvinistic next time..
    Jul 3, 2018
  8. Hi-Dro

Hi-Dro GBAtemp Regular

Jun 29, 2016
    Yeah we do we just don't have to see the doctor for it ;)

OP I suggest reading http://www.worldofbooks.com/the-ru...MI6oHluJKC3AIVCJ3tCh2XWQn1EAQYAiABEgIc2PD_BwE

It could really help you to build confidence with girls, However the author is a pick up artist and towards the end there are some manipulation/pick up scenarios/techniques (creating a scene in which you win the girl) Which I don't believe to be ethical that being said the majority do work lol

Aldoria likes this.
  9. SunTea07

SunTea07 K-POP / Gamer

Feb 2, 2013
    Philippines
    Same op, i'm 21 i get really shy to i girls i came to like to the point i don't talk to them anymore. I'm getting really worried about what my future holds.

Aldoria likes this.
  10. Aldoria
    This message by Aldoria has been removed from public view by DinohScene, Jul 3, 2018, Reason: useless post.
    Jul 3, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice