New batch NES classic

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by kumikochan, Jul 6, 2018.

1. kumikochan
    OP

kumikochan GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    One would think Nintendo would listen and would have learned by now, but i just bought a NES classic from the new batches that just arrived and as soon as i opened the box i saw the NES controller with a short cable again. One of the major complaints last time that the cable was 2 short and they did nothing to change that ! Oh Nintendo, Nintendo. Well, For the People who still need A NES classic, they're all back in stock

Last edited by kumikochan, Jul 6, 2018
  2. Scarlet

Scarlet Respect the Hero

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Left
    Yeah? What did you expect? They're identical to the previous release as far as I'm aware, they were always going to be.

TerryG likes this.
  3. kumikochan
    OP

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    I expected it to have a Longer cable like the big complaint was last time. I don't see why they couldn't fix that. They did with the snes classic so why not with the new batches of Nes classic consoles

Last edited by kumikochan, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Tom BombaDadlo

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    You think a company that can't even bother to include a wall charger for their new console iterations is going to slightly lengthen the cable for their controllers?

Modern Nintendo is shit at fixing any small-ish flaw like this, and have been for the last 10+ years.

kumikochan and Asia81 like this.
  5. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    The Chinese extension cables are very cheap on eBay, but you'll be waiting a long time for them to arrive.

6. kumikochan
    OP

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    Well Am using my SNES controller. Thank god that works atleast

7. tbb043

tbb043 Member

Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    All they did was turn the production lines back on, expecting any changes was a mistake on YOUR part, PS they're so short to begin with because lol japan, all cords tend to be shorter there.

8. kumikochan
    OP

Feb 4, 2015
    Belgium
    Tongeren
    It ain't a mistake on my part. It was a known complaint and they should lenghtened the Cable like they did with the SNES controller. It ain't EVER a mistake if the customer expected something

9. Glyptofane

Glyptofane GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Except for the famous Japan exclusive white GCN controllers. They were once a popular import due to the 3m cable.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice