New vita at 3.52 - how to set ps store accout without activating?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by wiewiec, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

1. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Hi I have quick question, as I stated I have new ps vita slim model with have 3.52 fw so question is how to set ps account without getting 3.68 fw

Thank you for any help

2. masenko

masenko GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Nottingham, England
  3. ShroomKing

ShroomKing Mr. Nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Another World
    Last edited by ShroomKing, Jul 12, 2018 at 12:39 PM
    wiewiec likes this.
  4. masenko

masenko GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2007
    United Kingdom
    Nottingham, England
    do this, didnt know your psvita needed to be activated :P

5. ShroomKing

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Another World
    it doesn't need to be activated, you just have to be logged in to any psn account to transfer the h-encore app.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

but after that i'd recommend to update to 3.65 as well.

6. Bergot

Bergot Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2017
    United States
    It's easier..to restore the psvita and insert the new account

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando o Tapatalk

7. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Probably at wololo was stated that it musn't to be activated - I updated to 3.60 henkaku,

Thank all for answers

8. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    There is problem at 3.60 henkaku there is no possible to activate during sth was changed as I read. So there is no able to activate so I need nonpdrm plugin that i downloaded from vitadb, but I placed it on ur0 (this is vita slim with 8gb original sony's card) but after restart still I am not able to play my purchased games - plugin as stated on wololo fake activating vita. So where to put the plugin - I deleted config from ux0 (card), but when I deleted config also from internal memory enso stop working and console do not boot to system - I restoret the system. Thanks for any help to solve this.

9. Dankmemes420

Dankmemes420 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2016
    Canada
    Orrrr use psn dns to add your account

10. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Account is added I am able to sign (3.68 spoof) but activation returns e-80558325 error - As I readed it is caused by changed Sony's activation servers - so I am able to sign but downloading from store is blocked I am able to download games from Qcma but there is no possiblility to play them becouse console isn't activated

11. Xyphoseos

Xyphoseos Hack or no games

Jun 29, 2016
    France
    Rivière
    If I understand in this case it's better to update to 3.60, henkaku, spoofing, link/create account and then henkaku 3.65
    Or can we begin by the 3.65 henkaku installation and link/create account with ?

12. ShroomKing

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Another World
    yeah psn access (downloading games & activating) on 3.60 doesn't work anymore, it works fine on 3.65 though, that's why i recommended it earlier.
    Now that you're logged into your psn account you can install h-encore and update to 3.65.

or you get your games elsewhere

13. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Will try

14. ShroomKing

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Another World
  15. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Installed 3.65 by update365 before uninstalled enso... but have problem I synced h-encore after uninstalled old enso from update365 installed opened h-encore and choiced install henkaku installed new enso from flow's github after restart lost henkaku menu but all homebrew is workin there is option to reinstall henkaku to have it's menu?

16. ShroomKing

Mar 3, 2017
    United States
    Another World
    iirc, resetting the taiHEN config.txt and installing HENkaku again in the h-encore app will reinstall the settings.

17. wiewiec
    OP

wiewiec GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2015
    Poland
    Done, so h-encore should be installed at storage that is curently used... when I pluged memory card again henkaku menu lost but after sync encore and set this up it comes back again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice