Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by tomGER, Jun 4, 2018.
FTPD has problems with "large" files so that is probably the error ^^
I do not have that problem with ftpd
I also do not have this error, or any problem with FTPd at all. See the screen shot below
Just updated my cfw yesterday a lot of annoying bugs that have been fixed I am heavily satisfied
i'm looking for hbmenu v2.1 Can you share it?
We use a hbmenu fork (See Github release source links) and just called it v2.1 for version 1.2 of the SDFiles
EDIT: http://github.com/switchbrew/nx-hbmenu/pull/41 here
This is different for everyone, the problem with big files and ftpd is however completely confirmed and still in the process of getting fixed - I'd generally say that I recommend not sending files from the switch to your pc that are somewhat large (Also for the fact that this is way slower than just mounting your sd-card (either via memloader or by inserting it into your computer)
I'm confused where is 2.1, the actual download itself?
Someone compiled a new version of FTPD and it seems to be working fine!
What does it happen if I update my console from 4.1.0 to 5.1.0 from the CFW??
It does it happen on Stock FW too
Obviously, but I was wondering if it was safe or something.
Yes its Safe but if you want a Warmboot Solution in the near Future to start CFW stay on 4.1.0
You loose the access to softwarhax (coming soontm)
i had this running last night on 5.0.2. when i got up, my switch was at 5.1.0. now i cant get the send the payload. Anyone else experiencing this?
EDIT: i should note that i have booted into CFW and HomeBrew dozens of times successfully on 5.0.2 and updated all my sd files and payload to [hekate_ctcaer_2.3] as of yesterday. Everything worked better than ever. Until now that is, that I'm on 5.1.0. But i'm thinking i may need to update TegraRCMSmash (maybe?)
UPDATE: TegraRCMSmash was not the issue either... It seems to be something with 5.1.0, however this thread seems to tell me that should not the the case
1. Are you using exFAT or FAT32?
2. How is your SD called?
3. Are you on version 2.5 of SDFiles?
4. Have you tried the "CFW for firmware 1" option?
5. What exactly happens, is there some error code?
6. Have you tried deleting everything except your /switch/ and /Nintendo/ folder and then placing all the new files again?
1. exFAT (its a 128GB card)
2. "Removable Disk (G)"
3. Yes. And I just recopied them over as well
4. No. I seen the option last night, but have not tried it. Now, I can't even get to the menu
5. Nothing. I put the jig in and place the Switch into RCM, connect it to Windows, launch payload via TegraRCMSmash, then a black CMD screen appears/disappears. Switch screen stays black.
I've never had this much trouble before updating to 5.1.0
6. No. But i will then report back
You tried TegraRCMGUI?