No "add a page to home screen" on my HenKaku PS Vita... HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by The_Dizzy_Vizzy, Jul 11, 2018.

1. The_Dizzy_Vizzy
    OP

The_Dizzy_Vizzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    United States
    Hanksville, Mernith County
    Hi guys, I joined this forum about 10 days ago, and I didn't want anyone to think that this was a hit-and-run membership as I've not posted since then. I have been busy hacking my beautiful White Assassin's Creed PSVita 1000 fatboy, and I am absolutely LOVING what I can do with this thing, and look forward to making a home here in these forums. However, I have a real problem and I'm hoping that someone here might be able to help me out.

I can't add a new homepage to my Vita. I currently have 10 pages and half of them are not even that populated. I know that I can make a folder on any of these pages and shove everything in them, but that's not really a solution to my dilemma.

I have considered uninstalling Henkaku (I'm using the H-Encore hack on 3.68), but I 'm not even sure how to do that. I've not looked into it in all honesty, but even if I do that, I'm not sure that will solve the problem. I have another fatboy 1000 (black, launch unit), and it's on 3.68 and the add a page function works just fine, so I know it's the hack that's doing this.

Has anyone here experienced this, and, is there a solution to this? Other than that, Henkaku is just DOPE.

Thank you very much, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

- Dizzy

2. KeitaroBaka

KeitaroBaka Advanced Member

Nov 28, 2005
    France
    Hey there.

I think the limit is 10 pages max. That's a sony limitation, even on stock vita I think.

Try adding pages on your stock vita and check if it locks at 10 (don't have mine at the moment).

The_Dizzy_Vizzy likes this.
  3. The_Dizzy_Vizzy
    OP

The_Dizzy_Vizzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    United States
    Well SPANK MY ASS AND CALL ME A BITCH!!! (I tried to post an image of Terrance & Phillip(South Park), but I'm a newb and so the system fights against me (t3h [email protected]!!!)!!!

You were right!!! Thank you VERY MUCH. I guess when they introduced "Folders" on the Vita, they limited the number of pages you could have. Now that they have folders, I dunno, I liked more pages better, but such is the fate of the almighty Vita. Damn!!!

Thanks again for getting back to me, and truly, I was like all ready to delete and reinstall HenKaku, VitaShell, etc. Dude, you are a hero (but only because I'm an idiot).

Cheers!

- Dizzy :)

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy, Jul 11, 2018
  4. KeitaroBaka

KeitaroBaka Advanced Member

Nov 28, 2005
    France
    Well, glad I could help !

5. CMDreamer

CMDreamer GBAtemp Fan

Oct 29, 2014
    Mexico
    Welcome to Tempering.

I prefer "folders" rather that "pages". Actually I've got everything organized on "folders" and just one "page". It's more useable and faster to access.

6. The_Dizzy_Vizzy
    OP

The_Dizzy_Vizzy Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2018
    United States
    Thank you again!!!

Yeah, I am starting to use the folder option, and it does make for a cleaner screen. :)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

7. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    BTW, to uninstall henkaku, just restart your vita.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice