Post Homebrew ideas, suggestion, requests here

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CaptainSodaPop, Aug 20, 2014.

1. alonzondavis

alonzondavis GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    There should be a proper Sonic homebrew game for the 3DS since Mania never got a release on the 3DS, plus the current 3DS games are shit (except for Generations) As much as I love replaying the mega drive games and the various mods on sonic retro, with the emu on 3ds now, it would nice to have something new as well, like those older games. Id help if theres anything I can do (not programming wise, i have no knowledge in that) with like art, music, sound effects etc. stuff like that. I dont mind if it not 3D, I have a new 2ds anyway.

Last edited by alonzondavis, Jun 17, 2018
  2. metal dra900n

metal dra900n Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2012
    Sydney
    The 3DS Camera app is absolute garbage. I would love to see a proper video player or file browser with image viewer and video player support. A successor to MoonShell 2 basically.

I pwned U! likes this.
  3. JackSmack
    This message by JackSmack has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Jun 21, 2018.
    Jun 21, 2018
  4. Pulledpork

Pulledpork Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2018
    Gaza Strip
    Maybe fnaf for 3ds. I know it's old but still I feel a classic would be nice. http://s.rtag.me/freddy/ there's some files from it there to maybe help

5. Kartik

Kartik Gbatemp advanced fan

Jun 6, 2015
    India
    github
    Without patches that is :lenny;

6. AlexanderLS

AlexanderLS GBAtemp Regular

Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    We need a community TikShop fork.
    I have the cia file and it still works on the current b9s/luma/firmware.
    TikShop is too useful for it to just go away because the creator probably got some threatening letters.

7. pthfdr

pthfdr Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2017
    China
    It is called Wireshark.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice