PS Vita Problem

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Asuna, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Asuna
    OP

Asuna Otaku girl =3 Nyaa~

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2013
    Slovenia
    I run into a problem with my vita today in fact right now...
    I wanted to play a bit of minecraft on the go but suddenly the save file showed error c2-12828-1
    And before any other questions, the system was never modded or hacked all games that I own are legit.
    After the error came the system suggested an update to a newer version of the whole system so I completed it and after few new attempts of runing the save file I gave up and created a new one.
    It played fine for a while until I wanted to check if it will work if I save and exit and start again. I started the save file it showed the scenary where I spawned and then black screen with the script: The system ran into a problem turning the system off
    A star loading bar. After it finished the screen stayed on blank and the power green light is still flashing
    No way of turning it off or resetting it

2. Condarkness_XY

Condarkness_XY Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2018
    United States
    Where I want to be
    Hmm... it could corrupted. I would let the system drain all of it's battery then charge it and turn it on. If at that point, it doesn't turn on and gives you a black screen with the green light, you might want to try and get to the recovery menu by holding the power button and the ps button ( i think), and see if you can restart from there, or rebuild database. If nothing works, you might have a dead system, but I'm sure someone on the forums has run into the same problem and fixed it.

3. Master110

Master110 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2017
    United Kingdom

Not sure if you fixed it yet but all you do is hold the power button until it turns off and restarts in safe mode. It can take a good few mins to turn off and restart.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice