'Resident Evil 2' E3 Trailer

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Prans, Jun 12, 2018.

1. codezer0

codezer0 Gaming keeps me sane

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Considering that my fourth (and probably final) PS3 just died as well for good, along with the 20gig model I rescued, and how sony has repeatedly screwed me over?

I've even less reason to even consider a PS4. Anything I can do to not give them money is good by my book.

2. ip60

ip60 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2018
    Canada
    I too live in a cave in the dark with my eyes closed and both fingers in my ear

the fact that people complain so much about games not coming to PC/other consoles means the PS4 has a immense amount of exclusives but ignorance is bliss

and I buy 3rd party games on Xbox because I prefer the controller and network but PS4 has a stupid amount of exclusive games

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Ive never had any console die on me ever, luck is luck

3. codezer0

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Luck nothing. I was trying to preserve my existing library, and Sony's garbage reliability and lack of support have finally wore out my patience with them.

As stupidly overpriced as these systems were, there is absolutely no excuse for them to be made to die this frequently. I've had enough.

4. ip60

ip60 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2018
    Canada
    Like I said, I have several ps3 ps4 xbox 360's xbox ones nothing has failed on me personally, luck.

But I do know that the original 360 had a over 50% failure rate ironically

5. codezer0

Jul 14, 2009
    United States
    The Magic School Bus
    Funny enough, my 360 has been nothing short of a tank. It's survived airport check-ins, gaming in Arizona summers, the lot. And just managed to get another one back into service with just a new DVD drive belt. The only 360 that did die on me with a red ring, was because of Hard drive failure.

6. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
    Milwaukee WI
    what? only re 1 remake and 0 were exclusives for a significant time.

7. ip60

ip60 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2018
    Canada
    4 was exclusive for about a year aswell

8. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 13, 2009
    United States

Here is the demo, with tons of gameplay, and wowies! :O I'm hyped to get this for PC! :D

9. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Is it me or does he seem like he smokes about 50 a day; he is wheezing nice and good from a light jog a few metres along a flat floor there.

Also could not cut a bit of gaffer tape with anything he had on him otherwise? Oh well.

10. VitaType

VitaType GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Germany
    Maybe having alot of zombies in a city leads to the air beeing hard to breath, also possible that the extrem psychological burden of the situation manifests in very low "max stamina" :unsure: but now as you mention it it's indeed odd.

11. Darksigil

Darksigil Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    The only explanation is he must've been exhausted after all the effort he put into "rescuing" that one poor shmuck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice