Discussion Restore nand

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by shag04, Jul 12, 2018.

1. shag04
    OP

shag04 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    I think my nand got corrupted and I can't seem to get hekate to access any sd cards. Anyway to like force restore nand ot another payload I can run. I have a full backup

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Unless you plan on opening that baby up, Hekate is the way to go. You're going to need to find an SD card that will cooperate with Hekate. Try formatting them within your computer.

EDIT: In order to be extra cautious, it might also be worth using something like h2testw if you haven't already to determine if your SD cards are fake or not.

Last edited by Draxzelex, Jul 12, 2018
    Lacius likes this.
  3. shag04
    OP

shag04 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    United States
    It's not fake I've tested it and I've been using it for months. My switch just started bootlooping overnight and I can't get it to boot no matter what I do. I've made no modifications I've just booted hekate and made nand backups. Hekate wont boot with any sd cards I try, I've tried 3 different ones. I've never ran sx os but I tried the loader just to test and it works fine.

Last edited by shag04, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Hmm, its strange that the SX OS Loader works but not Hekate. It might be worth posting in his thread and asking for his advice. He usually responds to everyone's problems (when he has the time to). The only other thing I can think of trying is using different versions of Hekate and see if any of those work.

shag04 likes this.
  5. RAGER

RAGER GBAtemp Regular

Jul 2, 2018
    Russia
    Maybe another problematic SDcard slot?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice