SX OS will be better than Atmosphere.

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by NeoSlyde, Jun 12, 2018.

1. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    The analogy is flawed. Cheating can be in many forms. You find way obtain the test/ exams questions before time and prepare. Having access to material to cheat & not get caught. Or simply get correct answer from others on questions you don't know while at the same time prevent others to get the correct answer for question they don''t know from you.

I don't have depth about technical stuff so I'm indifferent about SX OS vs Atmosphere as for now especially there is so little substance (especially analysis on SX OS) but plenty of speculation

Last edited by tivu100, Jun 14, 2018
  2. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2007
    you are overthinking the situation, when I stated that argument thought in my subject math, you cannot cheat on math unless you copy someone else(unless calculator limitation), in other assigments we have that, I will update my comment, atmosphere could copy someone else too, but they do not work atm, when everyone gets the tx and everything works or not we will know but if their promise is true, we will have something that works

Last edited by kamesenin888, Jun 14, 2018
  3. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I don't make guess or imply as such. Just counter your previous cheating analogy about test top scorer.

Atmosphere could have copy from somebody else but it's open source and credits have to be publicly given to contributors. If some original coders find their code in it, they are entitled to call out the team behind Atmosphere for piracy (punt intended). As for now, we don't see that kind of drama.

As I said I am not on either side. I am not accusing anyone of anything

4. kamesenin888

Oct 20, 2007
    it is true if you overthink the situation, maybe they studied and did their own work, the only ones that accuse are the open source community, they feel almighty most of the time, but they most of the time dont mess with their own lol

5. NoNAND
    This message by NoNAND has been removed from public view by Issac, Jun 17, 2018, Reason: Don't be a moron.
    Jun 14, 2018
  6. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    That can be the case. However, IIRC we have a former worker under TX coming out with story of TX working scheme that they don't develop themselves but paying coders who can assemble similar code to open source project.

7. kamesenin888

Oct 20, 2007
    Isnt that the dude that was going to give free switch day?

8. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    I don't know. Not follow the scene close enough...

9. kamesenin888

Oct 20, 2007
    Its that there is been a guy that has been spreading misinformation about it, maybe he is that person you tell, he told everyone that tx are crooks that will steal your money and run, that ICE will stop their shipment, he was going to leak the firmware without drm and it was all false

10. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    If you can point the the profile then, I'll check his post to verify whether it's the same one I remember

11. kamesenin888

Oct 20, 2007
  12. tivu100

tivu100 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 6, 2015
    United States
    Likely be. As for that person, while his info is there to be confirmed, there is no real countered to his claim. A case of innocent until proven guilty. He does show he knows more, and being connected more than those who engaged with him. His claim is no worse than speculation about SX OS source code structure. Mods as neutral also don't find false to his claim so time will tell. "soon".

As I said. I am neutral on this.

13. Mirage1990

Mirage1990 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2018
    Germany
    Damn, i am to late to the party :(

14. hellionz

hellionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 24, 2007
    [​IMG]

good weekend

15. mowsie

mowsie Member

Newcomer
    May 16, 2018
    United States
    source for this information? seems pretty wrong

16. Thetoto

Thetoto GBAtemp Fan

May 10, 2018
    France
    Joking

17. JazzCat.CL

JazzCat.CL GBAtemp Regular

Dec 15, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    shitposting these days

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice