SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by Sweglord, Jun 13, 2018.

1. AydenTheKilla

AydenTheKilla Garchomp King

May 3, 2016
    United States
    No theirs no confirmation for anything. And team xecuter is just sitting in a corner whistling not updating any info or anything

Fuk and wii94 like this.
  2. DeuX

DeuX Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    That’s what pisses me off, the lack of communication. How hard would it be for TX to make an announcement saying “we shipped the first batch to our resellers” or “we will supply the OS keys starting X” or “next batch with ship on Y”... for now it’s just a clutter of dates from all different webpages

3. Sir

Sir Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2018
    United Kingdom
    What date did you buy it, I got mine on the 16th May. :)

4. matias3ds

matias3ds GBAtemp Fan

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    I think they are no saying anything becuase the dont want for the people that order the pro to cancel and order de OS x only ,,, if that whast going on , i think thay will say sencon badge of OS x licenses coming at mid of june .
    So nobody will cancel the pros and wait for it .
    Another thing i preorder the OS x , it has already been charge to my visa and pay my visa last week ,, so how do you cancel that ????

5. kamesenin888

kamesenin888 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2007
    Wait for the 15th guys

matias3ds likes this.
  6. DeuX

DeuX Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    When I cancel something after having paid my CC, the money goes to the bank account instead

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Somehow, I have a feeling that tomorrow won’t be a different day from today. We will see

7. Sir

Sir Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2018
    United Kingdom
    A lot of the shops have bumped their products up to insane prices, which could mean that they are ready to start sending the codes for the first wave. Like it says on R4card,
    "The price is set high so that you can't purchase from us at the moment.
    We are dealing with the current orders that have been accepted.
    We will accept orders again once all customers who have paid get their orders." but idk.

8. xabier

xabier GBAtemp Regular

Dec 10, 2006
    I sent then a message on facebook last week.

Today they sent me this via email:

Hi! Please be patient. We will ship as planned end of this month.
    There is thousends of packages to be sent.
    Also Xecuter can not ship all packagezs same day to all suppliers but they do what they can to send it fast, and we are preprared to ship out as soon we get it.

Last edited by xabier, Jun 14, 2018
    KTroopA likes this.
  9. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States
    For what? Im not part of the first batch anyways

10. Rel

Rel Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 4, 2018
    United States
    $200 now to buy a SX Pro.

Last edited by Rel, Jun 14, 2018
  11. MR_TeCKnO

MR_TeCKnO Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2018
    Saudi Arabia
    approximately will the second batch ship to customers at the end of this month or will need way more time than that?
    any info on second batch?

12. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

GBAtemp Patron
    Devin is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    You're joking right?

slaphappygamer likes this.
  13. pseudoSue

pseudoSue Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    Nobody knows for sure. I would anticipate the second batch would be in the customer's hands sometime in July. Could be early July, could be late July. It would be absolutely shocking (in a good way) to have the second batch arrive to the customer in June at this point (I think). The device has to go from factory to re-seller and then to the customer. Need to factor in shipping and customs and it could be awhile.

14. DeuX

DeuX Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    I take that date with a grain of salt. They also said that the TX pro would be at customers on the 15

15. CapitanSburro

CapitanSburro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    United States
    Matrix
    May 16 too :wink:

16. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States

Team-Xecuter
    is delighted to announced the first 2 products in its Nintendo Switch SX Line: Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS

You will find below a brief description for both products. More details and pictures will be released in the days to come. We have started preorders, RRP pricing is listed below. Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.

thequickbrownfox likes this.
  17. Altina

Altina Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2018
    United States
    I guess they were talking about distributors/resellers receiving it by that date, not the customers.

slaphappygamer likes this.
  18. DeuX

DeuX Member

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    Switzerland
    Even if they are referring to the resellers, none reported receiving the Pro up to now, tomorrow is the 15, so we will see how it will go

19. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States
    Well tx could have updated us or said something. Its not all of the retailers faults. They should have said their was a limited shipment and they could only send so many units. I guess it doesnt matter cause they got the money they wanted anyways.

I just... i thought we were purchasing tx's support too...

DeuX and pseudoSue like this.
  20. BloKartZ

BloKartZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2018
    United States
    I’m sure a lot of people have done it that way but I have read a lot of posts from those that haven’t. My post was trying to help and didn’t need your criticism at all. Moving on...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice