Vita PSM Problem (Activation and Transfer)

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Smoker1, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Smoker1
    OP

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    I have 2 Vita Systems, as my Signature shows. My 1st Gen has PSM Activated, and the Game in Question is "Everybody's Arcade". This Game has 5 Games Available for Purchase. I Purchased Klondike Solitaire.
    Now......
    I made a QCMA Backup of the Game.

Now onto my new Vita which is a 3G Version. I am not able to Activate the PSM Section. I do have NoPSMDRM in place. Keeps saying I cant use the DNS. On both Systems, I have the Update Block in place for DNS 1 and 2 spots.
    Whenever I try to run the QCMA Backup of it, it flashes the Settings App, tells me Flight Mode is on, then tells me I have to DL the Game again. If I have Wireless on, and I try to let it DL again, it gives me the DNS Message again. If I try to use the NPS Copy, and try to Purchase it again, I get the DNS Message again.

So the only Copy that runs is the NPS Copy. So how do I take the Activation/Unlock for the QCMA and put it to the NPS Copy???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice