VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    @RikuNoctis thank you this version works perfectly :) now I can join the code hunting

Last edited by MasterJ360, Jul 4, 2018
  2. RikuNoctis

RikuNoctis Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2018
    Japan
    Millenium Castle Brunestud
    Glad to hear it worked. :)

Yeah, I'm trying to make some codes for Toukiden Kiwami (US). The addresses for various things seem to be dynamic, and it has been somewhat hard to consistently make the codes work. But I'm sure that with a bit of time people will come up with new codes, or ways to create said codes easier for games like these.

3. KupoAuster

KupoAuster Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2018
    United States
    Would it work to use a cheat file gotten from a Maidump on the original, retail game?

4. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Sky Force Anniversary (US) NoNpDRM
    PCSE00865.psv

kerelenko likes this.
  5. reymas101

reymas101 Professional GBAtemp Noob

Nov 4, 2015
    United States
    New York
    I can't get the Secret of Mana .psv file to work. I open Vita Cheat but nothing shows up. Any help?

6. qaz015393

qaz015393 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    do codes need to be remade for z05? I was told that they may need to be remade. I tried reloading/restarting my game and console but still no luck.
    Can anyone get the Digimon story CS codes to work ? I've been trying ever since I updated my system to 3.65 enso and every game I try out doesn't seem to work at all. Can I get help with the Digimon codes for all 3 game sand the FFX ones as well since I can't get them to load for my cartridge even though the game id is right.

7. Tere Valentin

Tere Valentin GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Might be a dumb question, but is there a way to convert Vitamin cheats in maidump or nonpdrm format? Most cheats I want are Vitamin but I've never used that before. I've been using vitacheats for m

Also, so I don't double post, I'm looking Terraria and Shantae HGH cheats for nonpdrm or maidump. Anyone by chance found them or made them? Deeply appreciated.

Yup. Mines is like that. Strangely, after the first auto reboot, the vitas now back to normal. No more auto reboots o.O And I haven't changed anything since then. Spooky.

8. Smoker1

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Some Games where Cheats were created from a VPK Copy work with Mai and NND, same with Mai->VPK and NND. So I guess it all depends on the Game.

9. RikuNoctis

RikuNoctis Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2018
    Japan
    Millenium Castle Brunestud
    It depends on the game. Some may need to if the firmware and patches do change an address. As far as I've seen, the vitacheat author(s) don't mention any notable difference between z04 and z05 besides the 3.65 support. Best bet would be to start searching for new codes, as the different firmware and patches can make that the old codes don't work anymore.

You can use FFXED, FF-Hexed, Vita savemanager and Vitashell to edit your saves.

10. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    oh that stinks. Then I hope someone can make or share their digimon codes that work on 3.65. I'm not good at making codes. I could use the digimon CS.cht to edit it on my pc again but that cheat/save manager thing that was made years ago always ends up giving me corrupt saves and always crashes my game so I don't use it. So why I try to stay away from save manager PC editors.

11. Smoker1

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Project Root (US) NoNpDRM
    PCSE00650.psv

12. Absol033

Absol033 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    i tried the codes for Digimon story CS and they seem to working fine for me. I went into the game opened vita cheat and created a psv file then i just copy pasted the code from my computer and the are running fine so far.

13. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    could you please share your .psv file? I would like to delete mine and try yours and see if it works.

14. Absol033

Absol033 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States

Attached Files:

Last edited by Absol033, Jul 5, 2018
  15. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    thanks. Can I asked how you got these to apply to the game with z05 and on 3.65 enso? just open the game -L+left enable with square and close with R+left, right? no pressing x to close vitacheat.

Last edited by qaz015393, Jul 5, 2018
  16. Absol033

Absol033 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    i went to the cheat list created a new psv file and used x to exit opened vita shell and filezilla found the psv file opened it from the computer pasted the codes thats it.
    went back to the game and enabled them used x to exit.

17. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    well would it matter if its Nonpdrm? I used pkgj

18. Absol033

Absol033 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    same here. tell me how you are doing it so i can point out the difference like sd2 or regular memory card mine is regular for the moment

19. qaz015393

Jan 28, 2009
    United States
    I have regular vita memorycard. first I renamed your .txt to .psv put it in my db under vitacheats, opened game- enabled all of them with square, exit vitacheats but nothing gets applied. I have this problem with all games though. I know I installed vitacheaps properly. I don't know why vitacheats hates only me T.T

20. Absol033

Absol033 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    i see ok first go to the game and open up vitacheat go to cheat list and crate a psv file from there by L3 up make sure to press circle. Close the game after making the file. after that open up vita shell and connect to filezilla and find the psv file right click and edit it paste the codes then save click on filezilla and press ok for overwrite. should work always did for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice