Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by zaksabeast, Feb 10, 2017.
Curious as to why this was removed? I used this a lot for egg RNGs.
zaks official response to this on the discord server was a lot of people didn't use it
Hey guys, I have a (not so) quick question about the plugin and what can be done with it (not a "make this gngngn" post, just a question to know if it's theoretically possible)
So, I'm about to start streaming some shiny hunting on Twitch, and while the plugin is cool and full of good stuff, there's some info on it that I won't show on stream. So, my question is, is there a way to :
- Modify in game what you wanna show (remove the seed, frame counter, add stuff, etc etc)
- Add some counters (like : Chain counter for a certain method (like navi-dex, fishing, etc))
- Add a "Shiny or not" display (I was reading somewhere it was a boolean value reading juste "Yes" or "No", so maybe it's in the memory somewhere ?)
- Being able to move the plugin box anywhere in the screen
Thanks for the answer guys
- I've been thinking about having a way to remove identifying data like seed, frame counter, etc., but this does not currently exist.
- Chain counter exists for Gen 7 SOS.
- "Shiny or not" exists - if you view a Pokemon using PCalc you'll see the PSV and TSV of the Pokemon (Pokemon and Trainer shiny values) - if these are equal to each other, they will be green (where they are normally white) - this means the Pokemon is shiny.
- You cannot move the plugin box anywhere on the screen, but you can close and re-open it so that your screen isn't always full of information.
Thanks for the software.
I was trying to use it, try it like 20 times or more in 3hours.
Only get a Solgaleo Adamant Icy with 3Ivs lol
Trying to get Solgaleo in UltraSun with 5IVs and Adamant nature. (using a abra with adamant nature and synchrony).
Setup up the first frame calculate it. Select a new frame calculate again.
Then select the frame i want (the first frame, use it in the reselect), then press start and A.
How it is the best setup for more accuracy in getting the pokemon with the IVs you want?
(Maybe start the game waiting 30seconds or 1min with the menuoff, menuon pause, recalculate, selecte a new frame, pause + A)
@VenomSWR - I’m curious to know why you would want to exclude these data? Is it not useful to have to prove legitimacy if you need to later down the line?
@The_Chaotician Like I said in the first message, I stream Pokemon games, and I find the current shape of the plugin to take too much space. Showing only "important" informations (for me) would be a must, since people watching other people do some shiny hunting on Twitch kinda don't care about the seed or the frame counter... They just wanna know how much time it took you to get that shiny Pokemon, and nothing else
Ah, makes sense. Best of luck with the stream